Saturday, December 1, 2007

Season's Greetings!!

I've been doing alot, so blogging is at the end of the tunnel for me. Unfortunately, I've watched alot of animé and even finished up ALOT of seasons, and while I want to blog about those, I'll never get the time to do it properly, so I'll list them the best I can in these lone 5 minutes of peace:

FALL 2006

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - 8/10
Branched from generic low budget fighting to memorable masterpiece. Hope to see a season 2!

SPRING 2007

Darker Than Black - 9/10
Matrix, anyone? Really, who DIDN'T like the Matrix?

Kaze no Stigma - 7/10
Shana, made in Korea. hope for a season 2 as well!

Lovely Complex - 4.5/10
Okay, it was decent, but I practically dragged myself past the last 10 episodes...

Lucky Star - 8/10
Just a filler series, really, since Haruhi'll be coming soon!

Nagasarete Airantou - 8.5/10
Girl's Bravo, only instead of a planet, he's stuck on an island!

Seto no Hanayome - 9.5/10
Mermaid cartoons aren't boring anymore!!

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 9.9/10
Epic. Again, epic.

SUMMER 2007

Baccano! - 7.5/10
I'll need to watch this series again and again to catch everything.

Doujin Work - 5/10
The poor(/perverted) man's Comic Party.

Code Geass - 9.7/10
I count the OVAs as the end of the 1st season. All I can say?: Season 2? SEASON 2!!?

School Days - 8.5/10
((O_O))

Umisho - 9/10
LMAO!! "What IS that?" *peek* *peek*

No comments: