Monday, December 1, 2008

Season's Greetings!! v2.0

Hah! The anniversary of this, I only have less than 15 minutes to catch everything up to date!!
Where shall I begin?

Yes, I'll restate that blogs are alot more attention-paying and time-consuming than I initially thought, but that's alright!

Currently watching:

SPRING 2008

Soul Eater - 7/10
The animé's great, blowing the used and abused Naruto and Bleach franchise out of the water, but lately I haven't been getting into it as much...

Xam'd: Lost Memories - 6/10
Started good, but started dragging...and dragging...and dragging...
...I don't even know where I am at this point.

SUMMER 2008

Chocolate Underground - 5/10
Weird concept, and weirder situation, and beyond weird plot. I can't follow anymore.

EVE no Jikan - 9/10
For a psuedo-slice of life, it's VERY intriguing! I don't know why the interals are so far apart, but I guess the wait makes in that much better!!

Koihime Musou - 6/10
Fanservice. That's about it.

Sekirei - 6/10
Even more than the above.

Slayers: Revolution - 6.5/10
I'm ashamed to say I haven't gotten into theis series as much.

FALL 2008

Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka - 6/10
Reminds me a bit of School Days meets Toradora!, only with half the goodness.

CHAOS; HEAD - 8/10
Pretty intriguing, but slow. But intriguing.

CLANNAD ~After Story~ - 9.5/10
I liked the first CLANNAD animé, so why not enjoy another round of goodness?

Ga-Rei Zero - 9/10
Great start, even better process! I LOVE IT!!

Kannagi - 7/10
A stump of a Goddess becomes a Goddess? And does Lucky Star-like daily tidbits? Meh.

Kemeko DX - 9/10
Now THIS is a show I've been waiting for for quite some time! Since Muteki Kanban Musume, I believe!

Rosario+Vampire Capu - 7/10
They're really milking the whole ecchi romantic comedy school life monster thing, even releasing more character CDs. But the opening was VERY well done!

Seto no Hanayome OVA - 9/10
I love this series as well! And I loved the OVA just as much/even more!!!

Shikabane Hima Aka - 7/10
"Corpse Princess"? Do you REALLY want to be called "Corpse Princess"?

Tales of the Abyss - 8/10
Main character's the epitome of a spoiled brat, but that DOESN'T mean the animé sucks! I REALLY wanna play the game now!!

Toaru Majutsu no Index - 7/10
Well, I didn't care much for it before, but now things are starting to get interesting. And you can tell J.C. STAFF did this one, since it has the EXACT same feel as Shakugan no Shana.

Toradora! - 9/10
One of my favourite's this season! It's like how "Magical Battle School (Shakugan no Shana)" turns to "Magical School (Zero no Tsukaima)" turns to "School (Toradora!)"! And quite frankly, as much as I adore Yui Horie's voices, Kushieda's annoying, and Ami-Chan's hot hot HOT!!!

Yozakura Quartet - 7/10
The manga's WAAAY better, but the animé opens up some interesting AUs. Nothing more, nothing less.

No comments: